>> System Upgrade Weekend: Friday, April 29th through Monday, May 2nd. <<
Behind the scenes, we’ve been in the process of making your banking experience better than ever! We’ve been working on a large project that involves upgrading our technology and system processes. It will take time to complete the upgrade and some services will be limited over our system upgrade weekend.
We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to serving you in new and improved ways!
- OE Federal Debit and Credit Cards will be available for purchases. There will be temporary daily purchase limits over the weekend.
Planning on making a larger purchase during our system upgrade weekend?
>> If you’re planning on a purchase larger than $2,000 on your OE Federal Debit Card
>> Or a large purchase over $5,000 on your OE Federal Credit Card
we recommend making this purchase before the system upgrade begins on April 29th or after the upgrade is completed on May 2nd.
If you are unable to make these purchases beforehand or are unable to hold off until after the upgrade is complete, please call us at 800.877.4444 to discuss your options.
- This webpage, oefederal.org/upgrade will have the most up to date information on service interruptions and system enhancements.
- Adjusted Branch Hours: To complete the upgrade, we will have adjusted branch hours over our System Upgrade Weekend. All OE Federal Branches will close at 5 p.m. PT on Friday, April 29th and remain closed through Monday, May 2nd. They will reopen Tuesday, May 3rd with normal branch hours.
- Online and Mobile Banking Services: Online and Mobile Banking services such as Remote Deposit Capture, Online Bill Pay, and P.A.V.E. will be unavailable beginning at 5 p.m. PT through the System Upgrade Weekend.
- CO-OP Shared Branching Network: The CO-OP Shared Branching Network will be unavailable to OE Federal members beginning at 3 p.m. PT Friday, April 29th through Monday, May 2nd.
- OE Federal Call Center: Our OE Federal Call Center will be unavailable beginning 5 p.m. PT Friday, April 29th through Monday, May 2nd.
Phone Activated Teller (P.A.T.)
has gotten even better. Click here more information on how to access P.A.T. once the upgrade is complete.
P.A.V.E. is now P.A.V.E by Zelle
We’ve partnered with the well known platform, Zelle to bring you an faster, easier, and safer way to Pay Anyone Very Easily. Stay tuned for when this improved service will be available.
How will the Upgrade Weekend affect certain services?
Adjusted Branch Hours
OE Federal Branches will be closed from 5 p.m. PT Friday, April 29th through Monday, May 2nd. They will reopen Tuesday, May 3rd with normal business hours.
Any automatic transfers scheduled on or before Friday, April 29th will be processed as usual. Automatic transfers scheduled April 30th-May 2nd will be processed on Tuesday, May 3rd.
OE Federal Call Center
Our Call Center will be unavailable during the system upgrade weekend, Friday April 29th at 5 p.m. PT through Monday, May 2nd.
CO-OP Shared Branching
The CO-OP Shared Branching Network will be unavailable for OE Federal members from 3 p.m. PT Friday, April 29th through Monday, May 2nd.
Direct deposits that arrive before 5 p.m. PT on Friday, April 29th, will be posted to your account that day. Any deposits made during our upgrade weekend will post to your account after the upgrade is complete.
Online and Mobile Banking
OE Federal’s Online Banking and Mobile App will be offline from 5 p.m. PT Friday, April 29th through Monday, May 2nd. Services accessed through our Online and Mobile Banking such as Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), P.A.V.E, and Online BillPay will be unavailable during this time.
Online Bill Pay
Any scheduled Online Bill Pay will be processed and dated as scheduled. You should see these transactions reflected on your account(s) after the upgrade is complete, on Tuesday, May 3rd.
P.A.V.E. Pay Anyone Very Easily
We are excited to announce that with our system upgrade we will be launching P.A.V.E. by Zelle. This new partnership will allow you to send money to friends and family faster, easier, and safely. P.A.V.E. (Pay Anyone Very Easily) will be unavailable for up to two weeks after our system upgrade weekend.
Phone Activated Teller (P.A.T.)
P.A.T.: Phone Activated Teller (P.A.T.) is getting a makeover! P.AT. will be unavailable during our System Upgrade Weekend while we complete the upgrade. There will be steps to take in order to use P.A.T. after the upgrade is complete. Stay tuned for more information.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) will be offline from 5 p.m. PT Friday, April 29th through Monday, May 2nd. *Please note, if you successfully remote deposit a check between 3 p.m. PT and 5 p.m. PT on Friday, April 29th, your funds will be available but the will not display in your current balance until after the System Upgrade Weekend.