Yield: 4 servings
Hands-on prep time: 30 minutes
Total prep time: 2 hours 40 minutes
Price per serving: $1.91 per serving
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Place half of mixture in a zippered plastic bag; reserve remaining mixture. Add chicken to bag and seal tightly. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard mixture. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Place chicken on a grill or grill pan coated with cooking spray. Grill until done, about 10 minutes a side.
- Serve with reserved mustard mixture.