The following are some of your options within our P.A.T. system:
- List of your accounts
- Balance inquiry for each account
- Transfer between your accounts
- Stopping payments
- Making payments, including loan payments
- Check withdrawals
- Check clearing
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the P.A.T. phone number?
The phone number to enroll in P.A.T. is 925-454-4040 or toll-free at 800-499-6328.
What do I do if I can’t access my account?
- If you’re experiencing difficulty accessing your accounts through our P.A.T. system, please contact us at 800.877.4444, M-F from 7:30am – 5:00pm PST.
Is there a fee for using P.A.T.?
No, this is a free service for our members. Standard fees from your phone service provider may apply.
What can I do with P.A.T.?
- Obtain Account Balances
- Transfer Money Between Accounts
- Make Loan Payments
- See if a Check has Cleared
- Place a Stop Payment on a Check
- Determine Loan Payoff Amounts
- Make Check Withdrawal
What are the commands?
For a list of the commands for P.A.T., click here.