OE Federal Credit Union Fox Racing Gift Card Giveaway
- OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS RAFFLE.
- EACH RAFFLE ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. OPENING AN ACCOUNT OR OBTAINING A LOAN WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Consumer Disclosure: The estimated odds of winning the Grand Prize is 1:85,000; however, the actual odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Raffle Period. Grand Prize: 1:85,000 Estimated Value: $250.00.
- Sponsor: OE Federal Credit Union “OE Federal” is the sponsor of the Raffle. OE Federal Credit Union’s business address is 250 North Canyons Parkway, Livermore, California, 94551.
- Raffle Period: Raffle begins at 12:01 am PT May 1, 2021, and ends at 11:59 pm PT May 31, 2021 (“Raffle Period”).
- Eligibility: OE Federal employees, officials, administrators and members of their immediate families and those living in their same household are not eligible. Open to new and existing OE Federal Credit Union members who are: legal residents the United States and at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, beginning May 31, 2021. Member must be in good standing with the credit union. Good standing is defined as having no Charge Offs, Written Off Loans, Work Out Loans or Delinquencies (30 days or more delinquent) at the time of Raffle deadline, May 1, 2021. By entering this Raffle, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of OE Federal. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
- Raffle Entries: There are two ways to enter: (1) Members who qualify and fund a Powersport loan with OE Federal Credit Union during the Raffle Period are automatically entered in the raffle for a chance to win a Fox Racing Gift Card. One (1) Raffle entry per member. Maximum of 1 loan eligible for sweepstakes per member. OR (2) Legibly print your member number, name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), and email address (optional) on a 3″ x 5″ card and send it in a #10 business envelope to: OE Federal Credit Union “Fox Racing Gift Card Giveaway” PO Box 5073 Livermore, CA 94551 If the mail-in entry is drawn, but judges are unable to determine the winner because of illegible writing, that mail-in entry will be disqualified. No copies, mechanical reproductions, or metered mail accepted. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than May 28, 2021 and received by 5:00 pm PT, May 31, 2021. Limited to one (1) entry per member, per mail-in entry per day during the sweepstakes period. Duplicate mail-in entry per day will be disqualified. Maximum of one (1) entry accepted per member. Participants may only enter for the raffle on their own behalf. Any participant submitting an entry on behalf of another individual will void all entries by that participant. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. OE Federal is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, or illegible entries or mail. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of OE Federal and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Grand Prize is ONE (1) FOX RACING GIFT CARD. (Estimated value is $250.00.). Winners must be a legal resident of the United States. Winners are responsible for all federal/state income tax on the value of the prize and any expenses not listed herein relating to acceptance and use of the prize. OE Federal will report the prize value (estimated at $250.00) to the IRS as taxable income via IRS form 1099. The Grand Prize is nontransferable and non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded in “as-is, where-is, with all faults” condition. Sponsor will deliver the prize to the winner in one of three ways: (1) Winners will accept delivery of prize at the winners Local Union Office or event; (2) Winners will accept delivery of prize from OE Federal Credit Union located at 250 North Canyons Parkway, Livermore, California; or (3) Winners will accept delivery of prize at the nearest OE Federal branch to member. Sponsor elects to choose which delivery method will be used. The prize will be delivered to winners no later than June 30,2021. If a winner cannot be contacted, is disqualified or declines the prize, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner, at its sole discretion.
- Prize Restrictions/Conditions: Winners must be a member of OE Federal Credit Union in good standing and a resident of the United States. Winners will be required to provide a valid ID or driver’s license in order to take delivery of the prize. If winners or a person accompanying the winners does not provide proof of a valid ID or driver’s license, winners forfeit the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
- Prize Winner Selection: One Grand Prize winner will be determined by random draw. Random Draw: June 1, 2021. The winner will be notified by mail, email and/or phone no later than two weeks after the random draw dates. Grand Prize: One (1) – Fox Racing Gift Card. Estimated value of prize: $250.00. For the name of the raffle winner, send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by May 31, 2021 to: OE Federal Credit Union “Fox Racing Gift Card Giveaway” PO Box 5073 Livermore, CA 94551
- Liability/General Rules: OE Federal is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Raffle. Entrant agrees to hold OE Federal harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Raffle or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. OE Federal and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Raffle. OE Federal is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Raffle. Prizes cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winner except as provided in these official rules. OE Federal reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prize become unavailable for any reason. OE Federal reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Raffle and redemption of a prize.
- Tax Issues: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to OE Federal, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. The winner must provide OE Federal with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes and/or cash from OE Federal will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Publicity Authorization: Where permitted by law, by entering this Raffle, winner grants to OE Federal the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration and without notification, review or approval.
- Use of Entrant and Winner Information: The information that you provide in connection with the promotion may be used by OE Federal to send you information about its products and services. If you would like your information removed from the Credit Union’s mailing list or if you do not wish to receive information from the Credit Union, write to OE Federal Credit Union, Member Services, PO Box 5073, Livermore, CA 94551. The Credit Union will process your request within 60 days.
- ARBITRATION: NOTICE OF BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: You and OE Federal agree to attempt to informally settle any disputes arising out of or connected with this Raffle or any prizes awarded. If that cannot be done, you and OE Federal agree that any dispute arising out of or connected with this Raffle will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. You thus GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under these Official Rules (EXCEPT for matters that may be taken to SMALL CLAIMS COURT). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You are entitled to a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration procedures are SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT. The place of arbitration shall be in the County in which you reside. FOR MORE DETAILS, check the American Arbitration Association’s website, www.adr.org, OR call the American Arbitration Association’s Customer Service telephone number at (800) 778-7879.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and OE Federal Credit Union in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Fox Racing/Fox or affiliated vendors.
- Entrants release and agree to hold harmless OE Federal , affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any other prizes, participation in this Raffle, or participation in any of this Raffles’-related activity.
- OE Federal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Raffle; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any such methods will be disqualified.
- If for any reason this Raffle is not capable of running as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of OE Federal , corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Raffle, OE Federal reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle and conduct a random drawing to award the Grand Prize using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Raffle is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at each branch.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, OE FEDERAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM THOSE RESPONSIBLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- OE FEDERAL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ITS WEB SITES. OE FEDERAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR TELEPHONE LINES, COMPUTER ON-LINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY E-MAIL OR ENTRY TO BE RECEIVED BY OE FEDERAL ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, HUMAN ERROR OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEB SITE, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF.
- OE FEDERAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR CAPTURE OF INFORMATION OR THE FAILURE TO CAPTURE SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY TAMPERING OR HACKING, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE RAFFLE. OE FEDERAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANTS’ OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS RAFFLE OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS FROM OR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OE FEDERAL , OR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION, ACCESS TO AND USE OF OE FEDERAL ’S INTERNET SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE AND IN THIS PROMOTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Fox Racing is a registered trademarks of Fox.
Fox Racing, and all related logos are trademarks of Fox or its affiliates.