- Available for Teens 13-17
- Deposit $20 to Open; No Minimum Balance
- 24/7 Parental Access
- No Monthly Fee
- Online, Mobile & Text Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- 60,000+ Fee-free ATMs
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my teen receive a debit card?
Yes, Teen Checking Accounts come with a free debit card.
Do you offer overdraft protection?
Yes, you can choose to opt into Courtesy Pay or Overdraft Protection for your teen.
Courtesy Pay means we’ll pay for the overdraft transaction up to a certain amount, giving your teen time to put funds back into the account without interrupting life.
Overdraft Protection means we’ll automatically transfer funds in increments of $50.00 from a linked account, such as your Savings, to cover what you owe.
Please refer to our Schedule of Fees for the fees associated with these transfers.
Is there a minimum balance my teen must keep in their account?
There is no minimum balance that must be kept in the Teen Checking Account.
What do I need to open a Teen Checking Account?
- Membership Application, Valid ID for teen and parent/guardian and $20 initial deposit.
- Student ID is needed; if not enrolled in school, birth certificate will be accepted.
What should I do if my teen’s debit card is lost or stolen?
Call or text us at 800.877.4444.